The Player Pathway
The Player Pathway provides an environment that helps all junior players realise their potential, whether that means they are the best club player they can be, seek a lifelong commitment to the game through coaching or volunteering or perhaps go on to represent England or Great Britain at junior or senior level.
The Player Pathway is made up of the following tiers:
- Development Centres - provide a local entry point to the Player Pathway for U13s-U17s
- Academy Centres - delivered in 49 counties, provide a high quality talent programme for players identified in U13-U17 age groups
- Performance Centres - based across the country providing frequent, high quality training with the best coaches for U15 and U17 players
- Futures Cup - supports player development within a high intensity and pressurised best-v-best tournament environment
- National Age Group Squads (NAGS) - selected at U16 and U18 age groups for girls and boys. Provides the first taste of international competition for our young players